Precision Long Range Shooting And Hunting is a comprehensive multi-volume series focused on helping you become a proficient long range hunter or target shooter.
1. Volume One is aimed at the beginner wanting to understand the basic equipment and process for getting started.
2. Volume Two goes deep into the details of shooting fundamentals, how to use the chosen equipment, ballistics and reading the wind.
NOVICE OR EXPERIENCED, THE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVE LONG RANGE SUCCESS.
This book (and online course at https://www.longrangeshootingbooks.com/store.html) will pay for itself several times over in getting the right gear, and in avoiding mistakes and waste.
VOLUME ONE CONTENTS:
In the First Volume of the Ultimate Guide to Long Range Precision Shooting And Hunting we help you save money and time with your equipment choices.
Each element is explained in detail, helping you make the right informed decisions. In addition, you will learn how to maintain your equipment and to start building your DOPE and ballistic tables. Volume One is ideal to get started in the sport. It explains the terminology and units of measurement (like MOA and MIL) along with details about ammunition and equipment to suit your mission.
1. An introduction to long range shooting
2. Choosing a caliber and ammunition
3. Choosing a precision rifle
4. Choosing “glass”
5. Essential tools and accessories
6. Cleaning and maintenance
7. Ballistics and DOPE
8. Ongoing learning and practice
VOLUME TWO CONTENTS:
In the Second Volume of the Ultimate Guide to Long Range Precision Shooting And Hunting we will explore the more advanced topics of Equipment usage and setup, Shooting technique, Ballistics and Reading the Wind. These are the core more technical skills and knowledge required to be a competent long range shooter.
Each element is explained in detail, helping you make the right informed decisions.
1. Equipment usage and setup – rifle
2. Equipment usage and setup – scopes
3. Equipment usage and setup – support
4. Shooting technique
5. Getting set up to shoot
7. Reading the wind
TAKE AWAY THESE KEY LEARNINGS:
* How to be a safe and confident long range shooter.
* How to choose the right rifle for your personal “mission”.
* Good glass does make a difference – across scopes, range finders and binocular.
* The math part is really not that big of a deal, especially if you have the right tools.
* Wind is the big equalizer.
Even when you attend a practical book or go to the range, it will save you time and allow you to focus on success. This book will make you a better shooter, period. It is an investment in the most powerful weapon, in being able to achieve success in long range, that’s you!
>> LEARNING COMPLEX FACTS IN AN EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND WAY, YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL FASTER AND EASIER.
LEARN IN 5 MINUTE CHUNKS – WHEN & WHERE YOU WANT!
We have broken down every area into “bite sized” chunks (with 100’s of diagrams, illustrations and photos) and made them easy to absorb quickly and in small time increments – now you can learn any time and anywhere where you have a few minutes to pick up more about long range shooting.
WHO IS THE BOOK FOR?
This book is aimed at anyone who wants to get into Long Range Shooting. It will cover all the basics needed to understand the sport in detail, but it does assume you have at least a basic understanding of what a rifle is and how it is used. The book will be valuable for any level of shooting experience, even those that have been shooting for years.
If you are just thinking about getting into the sport, we will explain it all to you and help you achieve the amazing feeling of hitting targets out so far they are hard to see with your eyes alone. For those that have already achieved some success, we will help you dig into the details that will help you be more consistent, and to understand areas that might affect your ability to make long range hits every time, no matter the conditions.