House Bill 422 (HB422) would take important steps towards blocking the enforcement of federal gun control in the state of Texas. (learn more here)
**HB422 passed thru committee 5 – 0! Help get the bill to the House floor by 5/14**
YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED NOW. It doesn’t matter where in Texas you live, take these actions today. HB422 now goes to the House Committee on Calendars.
1. Call the Committee Chair Todd Hunter at (512) 463-0672. Respectfully urge him to move this bill forward and vote YES.
2. Call the other members of the committee. Be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move this bill forward and vote YES on HB422.
Eddie Lucio (512) 463-0606
Roberto Alonzo (512) 463-0408
Bryon Cook (512) 463-0730
Sarah Davis (512) 463-0389
Charlie Geren (512) 463-0610
Helen Giddings (512) 463-0953
Patricia Harless (512) 463-0496
Dan Huberty (512) 463-0520
Eric Johnson (512) 463-0586
Ken King (512) 463-0736
Lyle Larson (512) 463-0646
Four Price (512) 463-0470
Debbie Riddle (512) 463-0572
Eddie Rodriguez (512) 463-0674
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in ONE day. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
4. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.
5. Donate. We cannot succeed without your help – and without the financial resources to get things done. We accept no government grants, and have no corporate backers. We’re standing up against the entire gun control establishment and need the funding to take them on more and more aggressively – so liberty can win.